Sunday, August 10, 2008

WELCOME (this top message will stay at the top so be sure to scroll down to read new posts!)

WELCOME TO ALL WHO STUMBLE THROUGH THIS DIRECTION. Since the "Oldies" blog kind of fizzled, I've revamped it. I created a blog for the College Crazies program I do at church, and since it is linked to this one, I'll be using this one for misc. stuff I like that will hopefully appeal to everyone at least now and then.

If you want to see something in particular, let me know. If you're young, WELCOME! If you're "not quite so young," WELCOME!"

love and hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz to all!

(WOULD BE DELIGHTED FOR YOU TO LEAVE A COMMENT!)

No comments:

AHEM!!!!!

AHEM!!!!!
You'll be wanting to leave a comment...right???????

Blog Archive

FAVORITE QUOTES

  • "A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart." --author unknown (posted by cath--050307)
  • "When we lose one we love, our bitterest tears are called forth by the memory of hours when we loved not enough." --Maurice Maeterlinck (cath-posted041807)

MOWING MUSIC

MOWING MUSIC

A BIT TOO BASIC!

A BIT TOO BASIC!

TRANSPORT!

TRANSPORT!